Tuesday, July 28, 2009

When something says applications running..where is it running if u cant c it on ur screen. How do u find it?

Im trying to open my Nero. But it keep telling me its already running. I have no screen for it, no toolbar nothing. So where is it running at and how do I retrieve it from inside my system?

When something says applications running..where is it running if u cant c it on ur screen. How do u find it?
Start menu -%26gt; Run -%26gt; Taskmgr.exe





Then go to "Processes" Tab, and if you see "NeroSmartStart.exe" or some processes with "Nero" in their name, click it once and click "End Process" Button. Problem Solved.
Reply:Do a ctrl+alt+del ..This brings up task manager..click on applications tab to see if it running. You can highlight it from there and shut it down and try to re open it.


No comments:

Post a Comment