Thursday, July 30, 2009

How do I find and delete files that are located in C:Documents and Settings\Owner/Local settings?

There are some files on there that were downloaded from the web I would like to delete.

How do I find and delete files that are located in C:Documents and Settings\Owner/Local settings?
log in as owner
Reply:Ok, this gets a little complicated, so I hope I don't get lost, and lose you along the way. Click on My Computer, and select Drive C then Documents and Settings. There should either be a folder called Owner, or one with your name on it like Joe.289378 or whatever the name of your computer is. Inside that folder will be one called Local Settings. There is usually a Temp and a Temporary Internet Files, maybe one called History. Your downloaded files will probably be in the Temp folder or the Temporary Internet Files.

pistil

No comments:

Post a Comment