Monday, May 24, 2010

Where do I find seed money for my 501(c)(3) tax exempt non profit organization for musical theater.?

I am a female African American playwrite, with a very new 501(c)(3) tax exempt status and have submitted several propsals to local and state agencies for funding to purchase building and equipment, but have yet to here anything from them. Is there somewhere else I can get help in this area. I have been told that my organization is too new. What can I do to get my production company up and running with no money, and with no light at the end of the tunnel. I'm getting very discouraged.

Where do I find seed money for my 501(c)(3) tax exempt non profit organization for musical theater.?
You might want to try with some local businesses. Many times businesses try to get good PR by investing in the arts.


No comments:

Post a Comment