Monday, May 24, 2010

Where can i find a convertor which can convert a basic to c code?

I hate to break it to you... It doesn't really exist. I hate C too, and looked many years for a Basic to C converter. I found a few VERY experimental programs over the years, but they didn't work, and were at best just for educational purposes. If you simply hate C, I'd recommend you just use Basic. Basic gets a really bad rap, especially from 'Professionals'. Being an EE, I spoke with many colleauges that thought ALL Basic's were interpreted, almost like Basic meant the same as interpreted. Whether you want to program PC's, or even Microcontrollers, there are quality Basic compilers, and the end program is usually indistinguisable from a C program. Basic is just a tool. A craftsman prefers good tools, but good tools won't make a craftsman. Personally, I love Basic, as I can concentrate on WHAT I'm doing, not how I'm going to do it.





Hope this helps!

ovary

No comments:

Post a Comment