Friday, May 21, 2010

How Do I Find Out Where A Horse Is that S.P.C.A. Picked Up Out Of A Pasture?

call the spca and inquire about it through them.

How Do I Find Out Where A Horse Is that S.P.C.A. Picked Up Out Of A Pasture?
Well, I suppose it would depend on whether this was your horse that was seized or someone else's. I'd call the SPCA (they are in the phone book, in my city), and explain to them the details. They should be able to tell you how to get the horse back and where it is. I'd imagine you'd have to agree to pay a fine or expenses for them transporting the horse and caring for it (as this has to be paid for smaller animals as well). If the horse was taken by SPCA due to neglect or abuse, finding out its location would be harder than if it was simply taken due to having escaped its home.


No comments:

Post a Comment