Sunday, August 2, 2009

How do i find out if my video card needs to be upgraded or not on my p.c.?

If it works well for you, there is no need to upgrade. If you've purchased new, demanding software and video output is slow or distorted, then you may want to upgrade.

How do i find out if my video card needs to be upgraded or not on my p.c.?
How old is it? If it's more than a year old it probably needs to be upgraded.
Reply:Well what kind of video card do you have. That is a hard question to answer. Typically a system has to be able to work together correctly. In other words just because you have a great video card does not mean you are going to have a fast computer. Your computer cans still be slow depending upon your CPU speed and ram. There are other factors that will determine the speed of your computer. For a beginner like you I recommend downloading a program like tunup utilities and it will give you advice


No comments:

Post a Comment