Sunday, August 2, 2009

How do I find all the prefferred stock issued by a company such as c for citigroup?

i acn get c on yahoo but cant get thye preffereds as i do not know the symbols


please try to answer me at allane11@yahoo.com


thank you

How do I find all the prefferred stock issued by a company such as c for citigroup?
A great web site for this is quantumonline.com.





Another thing to remember is that the symbols are web site dependent. I used to own some Morgan Stanley prefered with a ticker of MSJ. This one is no problem; its the same everywhere.





However, I also have some Bear Stearns prefered issue X. On Quantum it is BSC-X. On E*Trade it is BSC.PR.X. On Yahoo it is BSC-PX. So you can see that the BSC is always the same and the X is always the same, but the stuff in between changes.
Reply:You can visit http://stocks.advisorinternet.info for some useful tips and info related to your query. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment